raeX

May 30, 2006

30thmay

ohkays.
im bored.
nthg to do.
):
cy asked me to go to his class bbq.
but im jus too lazy to even step out of my hse.
sorry. (:


went to the beach with darling fets ytd aft chinese o's.
pics pics!





actually there are alot alot more photos.
but they're of camwhore STEFANIECHENSHUWEN
so thats why they aint published.
hahaha.
that silly girl.


she kept her hair relatively dry throughout.
until we wanted to wash up at the toilet.
she pressed the button and the water CAME POURING DOWN on her.
hahaha.
i have the photo.
but she'll kill me if i post it.
haahha
for my own viewing pleasure then. (:

aft awhile, she put her hand in her pocket and guess wat?


she had 2 pockets full of SAND.


hahah!!! im so so so amused.



oh anyw.
this is the pic of the nike dress that I WANT!!!

*hints

8moredays.

-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home